"Lean on me, when you're not strong. And I'll be your friend, Ill help you carry on"
Bill Withers, Lean On Me
On 30th March 2020, the influential US soul singer Bill Withers passed away. Withers' songs are some of the most beloved and recognisable in the world so this Tee is a tribute to him and arguably one of his best songs - Lean On Me.
Our Positivi-Tees remind the wearer to always look on the bright side of life as well as spreading smiles to those they interact with. That’s what we call a WIN-WIN.
- ORGANIC: We use only 100% GOTS certified organic cotton, free from any nasty chemicals
- ETHICALLY MADE: We only work with suppliers who are GOTS-certified and audited by the Fair Wear foundation to ensure our garments are made farily.
- VEGAN-APPROVED: Our Tees carry the PETA "Vegan approved" badge meaning they are cruelty-free and contain no animal products or by-products.
- FIT: Relaxed fit (Click here for our visual Fit Guide to see the sizing and cut of our Tees in more detail).
- DETAIL: Unisex. Set-in sleeve. Rib at neck collar.
- CARE: Machine washable. 30 degrees celsius is recommended.
- DELIVERY & RETURNS: Free UK delivery on orders over £50. Free UK returns on all orders. (Click here for more info)
FREE COTTON TOTE WITH EVERY ORDER
Every order receives a free NATIONAL HEROES cotton tote bag to pay tribute to all those amazing individuals on the frontline in the NHS.
We. Salute. You.
FEEL GOOD AND DO GOOD
£1 from the sale of every Positivi-Tee is donated to YoungMinds™ , the UK’s leading charity committed to improving the emotional wellbeing and mental health of children and young people.