"All I was doing was trying to get home from work"
On a cold December evening in 1955 in Montgomery, Alabama, Rosa Parks was asked to move seats on a bus to make space for white passengers. Her reply was simple: "Nah". Her subsequent arrest triggered a chain of events that changed the United States forever.
This Tee, purposefully black in colour, is firstly a tribute to the courage and bravery of Mrs Parks and secondly a reminder to us all that sometimes saying "No" and standing up for what you believe in can be the most empowering, life-changing thing you can do.
- ORGANIC: We use only 100% GOTS certified organic cotton, free from any nasty chemicals
- ETHICALLY MADE: We only work with suppliers who are GOTS-certified and audited by the Fair Wear foundation to ensure our garments are made farily.
- VEGAN-APPROVED: Our Tees carry the PETA "Vegan approved" badge meaning they are cruelty-free and contain no animal products or by-products.
- FIT: Relaxed fit (Click here for our visual Fit Guide to see the sizing and cut of our Tees in more detail).
- DETAIL: Unisex. Set-in sleeve. Rib at neck collar.
- CARE: Machine washable. 30 degrees celsius is recommended.
- DELIVERY & RETURNS: Free UK delivery on orders over £50. Free UK returns on all orders. (Click here for more info)
FREE COTTON TOTE WITH EVERY ORDER
Every order receives a free NATIONAL HEROES cotton tote bag to pay tribute to all those amazing individuals on the frontline in the NHS.
We. Salute. You.
FEEL GOOD AND DO GOOD
£1 from the sale of every Positivi-Tee is donated to YoungMinds™ , the UK’s leading charity committed to improving the emotional wellbeing and mental health of children and young people.